Saturday, April 9, 2011

Panty boy


It is great when a guy tells you what he wants. The role play was him kneeling in front of me wearing lavender panties with itching powder in the panties. I was able to punish him for being bad. Those are so much fun. I was able to punish him for all the bad that he had been doing. I caught him in my panties. I told him that he could not itch himself nor could he do anything else to take care of the itchies for a couple of hours. I love when I can totally dominate a guy. Poor guys. Sissy boys are great. When I have friends over I love having my sissy boys serving my friends and myself.

1 comment:

  1. THANKS for another pair of LOVELY PANTIES that I would LOVE TO WEAR OUT IN PUBLIC WHILE DOING A GLORY HOLE or a BATHROOM CUM BANK . . . LOL
    I do SOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVE pretty PANTIES, and the FRILLIER and LACIER and MORE COLORFUL THEY ARE the BETTER I LIKE IT, cause I LOVE SHOWING THEM OFF to GIRLS and GUYS, and I WOULD GLADLY SUCK YOUR COCK or EAT YOUR PUSSY AND YOUR ASSHOLES TOO WHILE WEARING SOME PRETTY PANTIES LIKE THESE . . . . LOL
    THANKS AGAIN SWEET SASSY SUZI for POSTING MY STORIES and PICS and FOR THESE PRETTY PANTIES TO LOOK AT TOO . . . LATER SWEETS . . . LOL

    ReplyDelete