Monday, March 28, 2011

Having a sissy shopping


I love having sissies call me. I had a sissy call me telling me that he was shopping for panties. I had my sissy boy go in and buy a couple pairs of pink panties. When the sales clerk ask who the panties were for, I had him say that the pink panties were for him self. That is the best part of the whole shopping experience. That is what I love about the whole shopping experience for sissy boys. They love shopping for panties and they love the humiliation of shopping for panties and bras. They also love shopping for womens clothes.

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW, I just LOOOOOVE LACEY PANTIES LIKE THESE . . . YUMMY ! and I ALSO LOVE to SHOP FOR PANTIES etc, and LOVE TELLING the GIRL WAITING ON ME THAT THEY ARE F O R M E . . LOL
    THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH SASSY SUZY for POSTING THEM, and I JERKED OFF MY LIL CLITTY COCK LOOKING AT THEM and GOT A NICE LOAD OF CUMMY FOR MY LIL SISSY CUCKOLD SLUT TUMMY . . . LOL
    P L E A S E CONTINUE TO POST PRETTY PANTIES LIKE THIS PAIR, and I HOPE TO UPLOAD SOME NEW PICS OF ME IN MY NEWEST PANTIES FOR ALL TO SEE and L A U G H AT . . LOL

    ReplyDelete