Sunday, March 6, 2011

Summertime doing yardwork, bikini or nude (from my cucky)

I LOVE Summertime, and I spend a LOT of TIME in my back yard, either tending to my GARDENS or just SUNBATHING, either in ONE of MY MANY TWO PIECE BIKINIS, or maybe even COMPLETELY NAKED !
Now, I know, the first thought that cums to mind is ' What do the neighbors think ? '
Well, on one side of me live 4 COLLEGE CUTIES, all VERY PRETTY with KNOCKOUT FIGURES and they are ALWAYS SO NICE TO ME . . LOL They always want to see EVERY NEW BIKINI that I buy, and they even TAKE PICTURES OF ME IN THEM when I MODEL THEM ! They are also very interested in when I plan on DOING YARDWORK or when I plan to SUNBATHE. And they LOVE IT when I SUNBATHE NUDE, cause my LIL CLITTY COCK LOVES the SUN,and it is usually quite ACTIVE in that WARM SUNSHINE. And they are ALWAYS SO INTERESTED IN TOUCHING and FEELING MY NEW BOOBIES, which I had implanted recently. Since I am ALWAYS PLAYING WITH THEM, I dont mind AT ALL that the COLLEGE GIRLS LIKE TO PLAY WITH THEM, TOO !
Now these COLLEGE GIRLS are ALWAYS THROWING PARTIES, and its not unusual for their PARTIES to COINCIDE with my YARDWORK and SUNBATHING . . LOL Of course, this PLEASES ME quite a lot, because I know that MOST of their GUESTS with spend most of the time LOOKING AT ME, and TAKING PICS and VIDEO OF ME, and MOST OF ALL I KNOW THEY WILL A L L BE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT ME, TOO ! ! ! !
Now on the other side of me live a DIVORCE MOM and her THREE DAUGHTERS. The MOM is a real MILF, and even for a SISSY CUCKY like me SHE IS A HOT NUMBER. She is only 45, and still has the FIGURE OF A COLLEGE STUDENT, and her DAUGHTERS ALL FOLLOW SUIT ! The youngest one just turned 20, with the other two being 22 and 24. They are ALL VERY PRETTY, with NICE FIGURES and the BEST PERSONALITIES, cause THEY ALL LOVE WATCHING ME when I do yardwork, and I EVEN attended a LINGERIE PARTY at their house recently. Of course, they ASKED ME to MODEL SOME of the OUTFITS, and of course I OBLIGED . . . LOL
Now the entire FAMILY LOVE MY BOOBIES, and the 35 other WOMEN who attended the LINGERIE PARTY fell in love with them too, and they ALL had to take turns TOUCHING THEM and PLAYING WITH THEM, some of them EVEN KISSED MY NIPPLES ! And too, they ALL had CAMERAS and SOME HAD VIDEOCAMS and they ALL HAD CAMERA PHONES so they got LOTS of PICS of me in ALL THOSE DIFFERENT OUTFITS, and even some TOTALLY NUDE SHOTS OF ME ( while changing from one outfit to another ).
So I have LOTS of FUN WITH MY NEIGHBORS, and they HAVE A GREAT TIME, too ! Why, I remember one time last summer, when the COLLEGE CUTIES HAD A PARTY at the same time that the MOM and her 3 daughters were outside cooking HOT DOGS ! We A L L had such a GREAT TIME, I must tell you ALL ABOUT IT !
Now the COLLEGE GIRLS had inivted over about 30 WHITE GIRLS and the ENTIRE BASKETBALL TEAM, who were MOSTLY BLACK, being TALL and VERY WELL ENDOWED, if you know what I mean ! ! ! ! And the family were all down on males, and so they had invited a dozen of their DAUGHTER'S FRIENDS OVER to PLAY ' WATCH the NEIGHBOR SISSY CUCK '. .. LOL Everything was set up for a VERY FUN NIGHT ! !
I started out in my BRIGHTEST FLOWERED BIKINI, and was doing some GARDENING when BOTH PARTIES started. First thing was the COLLEGE GIRLS and ALL THEIR GUESTS came out on their PATIO, and were ALL LOOKING over the fence, and I HEARD ALL THIS LAUGHTER ERUPT. Well, that was music to my ears, and so I looked up to see about a DOZEN CAMERAS and A COUPLE OF VIDEOCAMS going off ON ME !
Well, I was KNEELING with my ASS TOWARDS THEM and SO I KINDA WIGGLED MY ASS a little for them, and then I STOOD UP and I HEAR LOTS OF COMMENTS LIKE ; LOOK, HE REALLY DOES HAVE BOOBS ! ' and so I JUMPED UP and DOWN a few times to let them see my BOOBIES BOUNCE and JIGGLE . . . LOL
Then, I slowly walked over to the fence and I POSED FOR LOTS OF PICS, and one of the GUYS ASKED if he could TOUCH MY BOOBIES and of course I said ' SURE SWEETIE ' and I removed my BIKINI TOP and LET HIM PLAY WITH MY NIPPLES FOR A FEW MINUTES. Then, a LINE FORMED TO PLAY WITH MY BOOBIES, and after they had all felt them, SOME GIRLS ASKED ' HOW BIG IS YOUR COCK ? ' and so I REMOVED MY BIKINI BOTTOM and AS I RAISED BACK UP I HEARD LOTS OF LAUGHING, and comments like ' OH MY GAWD, LOOOOOOOK HOW TINY HIS COCK IS . . HA HA HA ' and one girl even said ' MY KID BROTHER HAS A BIGGER COCK THAN THAT, and HE IS ONLY 6 . . . OH NO ! '.
Just about then, the FAMILY from the other side came out onto THEIR PATIO and IMMEDIATELY I HEARD AGAIN LOTS OF LAUGHTER and COMMENTS. Well, there I was COMPLETELY NAKED NOW, and so I simply WALKED OVER to the OTHER FENCE and ONCE AGAIN I POSED FOR PICS and LET SOME OF THE GIRLS FEEL MY BOOBIES and ROLL MY NIPPLES BETWEEN THEIR FINGERS and SOME PLAYED WITH MY LIL CLITTY COCK TOO, and BY THEN I WAS OOZING PRECUM, WHICH ONE GIRL NOTICED and so I ATE IT FOR HER CAMERA and SHE GIGGLED A LOT AS I DID THAT . . . LOL
When the FAMILY GOT SOME HOTDOGS COOKING, they asked if I would LIKE A HOT DOG, and before I could answer, one of the COLLEGE GIRLS YELLED OUT ' ASK HIM IF HE WOULD SLIDE IT UP HIS ASS FOR LAUGHS ', to which I replied ' SURE WILL, I LOVE A BIG WEINER UP MY LIL ASS PUSSY ! '.
A lot of RIOTOUS LAUGHTER ERUPTED over that exchange, and EVERY ONE HAD TO GET A PIC OF ME SLIDING A NICE WARM HOT DOG SLOWLY UP INSIDE MY ASS . . .I actually SLID TWO HOT DOGS UP MY ASS, ONE at EACH FENCE LINE, so EVERYONE could get a GOOD PIC or VIDEO of a HOT DOG DISAPPEARING UP MY ASS. I kept BOTH WEINERS UP INSIDE MY ASS for the rest of the night, and then I ATE THEM WHILE VIDEO CAMS ROLLED and CAMERAS FLASHED REPEATEDLY.
I had a LOT of FUN that night, and since then I have had MANY MORE SUCH PARTIES in my BACK YARD, when I do YARDWORK in my BIKINI or TOTALLY NUDE . . . . LOL

2 comments:

  1. YES, oh YES, I have LOTS of FUN in my BIKINIS ( and OUT OF THEM, TOO ! ) in the Summer ! Thanks for POSTING THIS STORY, cause I want EVERYONE to KNOW A L L about ME and HOW GOOD OF A LIL CUCKY I REALLY AM . . . LOL LOL LOL
    I also sometimes MOW my FRONT YARD in a BIKINI, with a SHIRT LOOSELY WORN over the TOP BRA, but I can SILL SHOW OFF MY BOTTOM when I BEND WAY OVER to pick up a stick or trash when I am mowing, or when ONE of the NEIGHBORHOOD CUTIES HAPPEN BY with some GIRL FRIENDS WHO ALWAYS STOP and TALK TO ME FOR AWHILE. Actually, only ONE will talk to me, the OTHERS ( 4 or 5 ) are busy with their CAMERA PHONES TAKING PICS of my BIBKINI, especially the LITTLE BULGE WHERE MY LIL CLITTY COCK is getting EXCITED at seeing such YOUNG and PRETTY WOMEN, and SEEING their PRETTY FACES LIGHT UP WITH LAUGHTER as they TAKE PICS and ASK ME IF I WOULD LET MY BOOBIES OUT FOR AIR SO THEY CAN TAKE PICS OF THEM or IF MY LIL CLITTY COCK NEEDS SOME SUN and FOR ME TO PULL MY BIKINI BOTTOM to the side and LET IT HANG OUT A LITTLE, to which I usually just DROP the BOTTOMS and SHOW EM ALL I GOT . . LOL LOL
    YES, I have L O T S OF FUN IN MY BIKINIS IN the SUMMERTIME . . . LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my FIRST MOWING of the season today, and I HAD a BALL ( well, acutally 2 balls, lil bitty ones . . LOL ).
    I wore my BRIGHTLY FLOWERED BIKINI, with a SHIRT ON TOP ( unbuttoned ) and a MICRO SKIRT on the bottom. Sure enough, about 10 minutes after I started, some COLLEGE GIRLS came by in their VAN, and after I walked over to the van to talk to them the driver told me they had brought me a SURPRISE !
    Well, I was excited and it turned out to be a BLACK BASKETBALL PLAYER in the BACK of the VAN. He was already NAKED ( the GIRLS WERE PLAYING WITH HIS COCK DURING THE RIDE TO MY HOUSE ) and so I GOT RIGHT IN and STARTED TO LICK HIS COCK and SUCK HIS BALLS and THEN I SUCKED HIS BIG HEAD INTO MY MOUTH and LICKED IT FOR A SHORT TIME, and THEN I SLOWLY SLID HIS COCK HEAD DOWN MY THROAT, UNTIL HIS BALLS WERE RIGHT UP AGAINST MY CHIN !
    HE GRABBED MY HEAD and STARTED TO FUCK MY MOUTH and THE GIRLS WERE TAKING PICS and RUNNING A VIDEOCAM, TOO, and THEY WERE ALL LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY AS HE GOT CLOSE TO CUMMING. One of the GIRLS SAID ' I WANT A PIC OF THE CUM INSIDE HIS MOUTH ' and so I ( regretfully ) LET HIS COCK SLIDE OUT OF MY MOUTH and THEN I JERKED OFF HIS COCK WHILE HOLDING THE HEAD RIGHT AT THE CORNER OF MY MOUTH. WHEN HE CAME, the GIRLS SAID IT OOZED OUT REAL SLOW and JUST MADE A BIG PUDDLE INSIDE MY MOUTH. THEY ALL CLAPPED WHEN HE FINISHED CUMMING, and THEY GOT ALL the PICS THEY WANTED, and THEN I SLOWLY CLOSED MY MOUTH and G U L P E D IT DOWN, LETTING THEM SEE MY MOUTH EMPTY AFTERWARDS. THEY ALL CLAPPED AT MY EMPTY MOUTH and then the driver said ' HEY, IF WE BRING OVER ABOUT A DOZEN BLACK GUYS, WOULD YOU SUCK THEM A L L OFF FOR OUR CAMERAS ? ' to which I replied ' OF COURSE, we can HAVE A PARTY inside my HOUSE '. They said OK and I HOPE THEY CUM BACK SOON WITH THEM. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE BLACK CUMMY IN MY TUMMY, and BLACK COCKS ARE SOOOO YUMMY TO SLURP ON . . . LOL LOL LOL
    I WILL GIVE SASSY SUZI A STORY AFTER I DO the ENTIRE TEAM. I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK COCKS ! !

    ReplyDelete