Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oatmeal Panties (from my cucky)

Sometimes I love to do my ' Oatmeal Panties ' show at parties, and here's how I do it ! ! !
To do this I wear a Depends Diaper and a girdle which has legs about 4 inches long. The Diaper is to keep all the ' wet ' in, and the girdle is to keep all the ' wet ' contained inside of it, which means around my cock and balls and inside me ass crack . . . LOL
I first strip out of my street clothes in the middle of a large room with lots of people circled around me, mostly females with cameras, videocams and camera phones. They usually laugh hysterically as I disrobe down to my matching panty and bra set ( complete with my new ' boobies ' which are soooo much fun to play with and they always make girls laugh hysterically when they see they are REAL, and most can not resist touching them and squeezing them to convince themselves that a guy would EVER have BOOBIES added. After lots of pics are taken, I then remove my flowered panties and jerk off a little, since my lil ' clitty cock ' is then rock hard and jumping up and down with excitement at all the women laughing at it and pointing at it and saying all kinds of things about how small it is, etc.
Again lots of laughter as i jerk off until I get a small amount of pre-cum to slurp down for my guests, and then it is on to the main event . . . Oatmeal Panties ! ! ! ! !
I next put on the Depends Diaper, followed by the girdle with legs. The Diaper will keep everything inside nice and wet, and the legs of the girdle keep anything from oozing out the bottom of the girdle.
Next the Hostess prepares two big pans of cooked oatmeal, made nice and thick, and sweetened with sugar and honey, and a little butter added in as well. ( I love Oatmeal, almost as much as I LOVE CUM ! ! ! . . . LOL )
Next I kneel down inside a Kiddie Wading Pool in the center of the room, and then the real fun begins. While videocams record every movement, two girls pull the waistband of both girdle and Diaper away from my body in the back, exposing my ass completely. Then, the Hostess, or someone she appoints, takes the first pan of cooked Oatmeal and slowly lets is run down my back and into my ass crack, filling up the seat with all that gooey, sticky, tasty and oh so good feeling w a r m cooked oatmeal ! The entire pan of oatmeal is poured down into the seat of the Diaper, and then both are let back against my waist once more.
Next, the same thing is done in the front, but this time my rock hard lil ' clitty ' cock and balls get completely covered as the second pan is dumped down onto my crotch area. Lots of laughs here, as well as lots of pics and videos shot right down into panties ! ! ! !
Now, with my ass crack full of oatmeal, and my lil clitty cock and balls surrounded by oatmeal, I start to kinda ' squish ' around in all that deliciously warm and wet and sticky and gooey mess, and I hold my Diaper and girdle waistbands away from my body so that they can all watch as I climax and they get to see a large load of my cum ooze out the head of my lil clitty cock and it slides down my cock until it makes a big puddle in the top of the oatmeal for all to see, and laugh at, and take pics and video of.
When all are ready for me to continue, the Hostess takes an iced tea spoon and starts to FEED ME my CUM and some OATMEAL from INSIDE MY PANTIES . . . . LOL LOL LOL
I am fed ALL of my CUM until it is all gone, and then MANY DONORS are called upon to deposit a nice THICK LAYER of DOZENS and DOZENS of HUGE LOADS OF CUM which will COMPLETELY COVER the oatmeal.
Then, similiarily, I am again FED CUM and OATMEAL UNTIL ALL OF BOTH ARE GONE ! ! ! !
Then, some lucky girl gets to FEED ME FROM MY ASS CRACK, and SHE ALWAYS SEEMS TO GET MY ASS CRACK COMPLETELY CLEAN, TELLING ME OF THE LAST LITTLE BITE ! ! ! ! !
Now, wouldn't Y OU like to watch me do my ' OATMEAL PANTIES ' sometime ? ? ? ? ?

1 comment:

  1. I DO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVE doing OATMEAL PANTIES at parties, because WOMEN LAUGH OUT LOUD as I am EATING CUM and OATMEAL, and they always COMMENT ABOUT the big SMILE ON MY FACE ALL NIGHT LONG . . LOL WISH I COULD DO SOME OATMEAL PANTIES FOR Y O U SOMETIME ! ! ! ! THANKS SASSY SUZI FOR POSTING IT, and YOU ALWAYS PLEASE ME WHEN I CALL YOU, TOO, and I LOVE YOUR SWEET LAUGHTER ! ! !

    ReplyDelete